OnePlus already has Android 10 running on its tops launched in May this year. The brand launched OxygenOS 10 last month, and now brings Open Beta 3 to bring these devices to life.
This update fixes several errors that users may encounter regarding cameras, GPS, or OnePlus Switch. As you would expect, the manufacturer also improves the stability of some applications such as Messaging.
- Added the option to hide Game Space in Settings;
- Improved GPS Performance;
- Improved System Stability and Corrected common errors;
- Fixed Settings crash error caused by WhatsApp notification settings;
- Fixed issue with shadows when sliding from bottom is used to return to screen;
- Fixed power usage issue when connecting to Bluetooth headphones;
- Fixed unusual issue with screen when switching between Portrait and Landscape mode;
- Fixed crash issue with recent apps while using gestures. navigation;
- Bluetooth connection icon retrieved in status bar;
- Fixed blank screen with apps;
- Fixed crash issue with Alert Slider;
- Optimized Message Performance.
- Added Activity mode to allow users to share their experience with other OnePlus users around the world.
- Performance and experience optimized for better Android adaptation 10
If you are in Beta on one of these devices, the update will come to you via OTA (over-the -air). If you are not in the program and interested, you can find out more about this in the OnePlus forum . Please note that these are not stable versions and therefore more susceptible to errors.