Cookies are used our sites to improve performance and your user experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website when visited by the user, places on your computer or mobile device through your browser. Setting cookies will help the site recognize your device the next time you visit it, retaining only information related to your preferences, not including your personal data.
What are cookies for?
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of websites, allowing for faster and more efficient browsing, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
What type of cookies do we use
Strictly Required Cookies: Allow users to browse the site and use their applications, as well as access secure areas of the site. Without these cookies the services you have requested cannot be provided.
Analytical Cookies : They are used for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of each site.
Functionality Cookies : Store user preferences regarding the use of the site, so that you do not have to re-configure the site each time you visit it. For example, they avoid entering usernames each time they are accessed.
Third party cookies : Measures the success of applications and the effectiveness of third party advertising.
Advertising Cookies : Target advertising based on the interests of each user, including limiting the number of times they see an ad, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the organization of the website.
These types of cookies used may be:
Permanent cookies : These are cookies that are stored at the browser level on access devices such as PCs, Smartphones and Tablets, and are used whenever a new visit to one of our sites is made. They are typically used to target navigation to the user’s interests.
Session cookies : These are called temporary cookies that remain in the browser cookie file until you leave the site. The information obtained by these cookies serves to analyze web traffic patterns, which allow us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience for the user.
How to manage cookies
All browsers allow you to accept, decline or delete cookies through your browser settings.
Please note that by disabling cookies, some services may no longer function properly, partially or even completely affecting the browsing of our websites.
1) Click on the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
2) Select the “Privacy” tab;
3) Move the bar to the top where “Block all cookies” will appear.
1) Click on the “Tools” menu;
2) Select “Options”;
3) Click on the “Privacy” icon on the top panel;
4) In the section “Cookies” disable the option “Accept cookies from websites”;
5) Click “OK” to save changes and close.
1) Click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome”;
2) Select “Tools” option;
3) Click on “Clear Browsing Data”;
4) In the check box, “Clear the following items from:” choose the “always” option;
5) Select the first 4 options and click on “Clear Browsing Data”.
1) Click on “Edit”;
2) Select “Preferences”;
3) In the top panel, select the “Security” icon;
4) In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”.
All About Cookies – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/